100 Rs Agreement Paper

If the client does not return the amount, you can bring an action for reimbursement on the basis of this agreement, which it considers as a receipt for the delivery of the consideration. 1. It seems that it is the same, and that it is valid if it is on the Rs.100 stamp paper, because the debt certificate does not require registration or certificate. If the seller has entered into an agreement with you to refund the amount, try to obtain checks a posteriori for the period of his promise, including this agreement. — Since you have entered into a written agreement with the seller in which he undertook to pay after three months of the Rs.16 lake if you give him possession of your occupied house. So, at least notarized, this agreement is for you. 2. Oral agreements shall also be valid if their existence is proved. 2) It is not mandatory to be certified or registered on stamp or notarized paper, but if the agreement is to be stamped and registered, it cannot be used as evidence in court.

In accordance with the Indian Stamp Act of 1899, section 35(1) expressly provides that a document relied on by a person to be used as evidence may not do so if the same thing is not properly stamped and is not registered. 1. Yes, you can bring an action against him to ask him to work specifically in accordance with the aforementioned agreement concluded by and between the two of you. The agreement to return to you the amount that has been executed in an extrajudicial seal document with witness witnesses is a valid agreement on the basis of which you can file a claim for reimbursement. 1. This is an agreement signed on a stamp document and valid under the law. 1. It looks like you made a deal to break the deal with him. This agreement must not be registered or recorded on a stamp document. It can be disconnected and on normal paper.

2. If he does not agree with the agreement, you can take legal action for a given service against him in order to claim the refund of the amount. 3. However, it is advisable for you to have the aforementioned agreement notarily certified (preferably to reset the date). The agreements reached on the White Paper are valid. Thus, an agreement made on the 100 rupee stamp paper can certainly be valid if it meets all other legal and legal requirements. In this agreement, we mentioned that we cancel this agreement, so after 3 months, if the seller does not return my 15 lakhs, can I act on him? – You are dealing with the seller in the past and you had paid 16 lakhs for the house and in this way you came into possession of the house. Do you have any transfer documents in your favor after paying this huge amount to the seller? The property is not secure/complete without transfer documents in your favor. 4.

You simply keep and try to withdraw the amount well if you are not the property of the house Just make this commitment in writing that it will return the money. The possession of the house is the best and strong situation in your case, if this person is not able or does not want to pay you the amount, you can, on the basis of these documents, bring a civil action on recovery or a civil action for a specific discharge law in the civil court. You can give up the freedom of ownership after receiving your money and stay in the same house until then. You can take legal action to get your money back with interest if the seller is late in payment Receive legal responses from lawyers. It`s fast, simple and anonymous! If the property is not in your name until now and you are simply in possession of the property, you should take precautions for your amount. 1) A letter from the seller would say that he would refund Rs 15 Lakhs within 3 months would bind the seller 2. He cannot agree to return the mentioned amount to you after receiving possession of the property in question, and to get the 15 Lakhs mentioned from him, you must bring a cash action that can take years to dispose of. .

. .